понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford escape recall 2001




I am finally off of night shift. It is nice to be able to wake up on my day off and not have to worry about waking up early to do whatever I need to do. Today, I played a bunch of Final Fantasy 6, gotten my oil changed, shopped for groceries, went to the post office, and stopped at the library...and I still have ten hours left before I go to bed.

In other news, my dog Lady was put down a couple of weeks ago. To say it was hard on me is about the worldapos;s biggest fucking understatement. I had that dog since I was 9 years old (Iapos;m 25 now). I wasnapos;t good for shit for about 4 days. I donapos;t think Iapos;ve ever cried so hard in my entire life. She wasnapos;t just a dog, she was a member of our family. Then to top it off, I go to work and tell someone about it, and he says "you can always get another one." What a jerk.

I just finished taking five weeks of guitar lessons at Buckeye. I am looking for another place to live. Iapos;ve been living with my brother for the past year, and it really sucks not having a place of my own. Lately Iapos;ve been listening to nothing but obtuse and jarring music. Wolf Eyes, Cecil Taylor, Merzbow, Mats/Mogan, blah blah blah.

So thatapos;s it for my yearly update.

drinking water helps weight loss, ford escape recall 2001, ford escape recall 2004, ford escape recall 2005, ford escape recall liftgate.



Комментариев нет: