воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

drinking water healthy




If there was ever a time when i felt overwhelmingly compelled to write, its now. After going so long with feeling numb to everything around me, im suddenly hit with an emotional wave. Its like every event in my life for the past three years is hitting me all at once.

i look back at me at seventeen and i look at me now, at twenty. The change is there. I can feel it. I just dont know where its coming from. Gone are the days where i didnt have a care in the world. Now i just feel all the repercussions of my past decisions.

life was going at such a speed that i couldnt slow down. Nor did i want to. I was so caught up in living for the moment that i didnt take time out to think about tomorrow.

even when i have something really good. Im so worried that im missing out on something better. I used to think it was me not settling, not coming in second best. Now i know it was just plain stupidity.

the beautiful part about life is that you can never go back. You cant change things. All you can do is look ahead and go forward. Which isnt always easy. Well. Never actually.


im currently in minnesota for flight attendant training. Im so happy i came here. I feel like being here has helped my relationship with God. Ive had real discussions with people my age that have opened my eyes to a whole new way of looking at things. Im still learning. But im more excited than ever.

fox and the hound script, drinking water healthy, drinking water health facts, drinking water health benefits, drinking water health advisory.



Комментариев нет: